Mar 31, 2015

World's First 6D Eyebrow Embroidery by Eagle Beauty

The eyes are windows to our soul. It is of utmost importance to frame my eyes with a pair of perfectly arched eyebrows Kudos to Eagle Beauty's 6D Eyebrow Embroidery treatment, my eyes look more enchanting with naturally beautiful eyebrows!
 
Natural perfect looking brows without the hassle of drawing daily. (especially for me). I used to spend at least 30 mins to draw my eyebrows. Now makeup only took me not more than 15 mins. 

I started doing eyebrow embroidery since 2007. I was born with sparse eyebrows. Being unhappy with my flat and sparse eyebrows, I went to pluck on my own, hoping to achieve the perfect arch. Who knows I ended up having drooping eyebrows aka 倒霉 (bad luck in Chinese)

My existing eyebrow embroidery that had been with me for the past 2 years. 

Started by redesigning my brows for a young refreshing look. 

She took a while to redesign my brows. She would base on your face shape, refine again and again to give you the perfect arch for your eyebrows. 


My korean inspired eyebrow;-)

My thin old brows. Made me look cliché. 

Numbing cream was applied to make the entire process a painless one.


Work in Progress.




Yay! One side had completed. Such pretty brow I have now. 


I could relax and rest my eyes while she was working on my brows. No pain at all.
 


Done! 


There would be slight peeling after a few days. A pair naturally- coloured brows would emerged then.

A bottle of Fast Repair Cell was given to nourish the eyebrows. Just apply twice a day. 
 
The generations of eyebrow embroidery. How it had evolved over the years.

So happy with my new set of newly-embroidered eyebrows. Received compliments from friends how natural my eyebrows looked and I actually looked younger! 


To attain perfect eyebrows, contact the professionals in Eagle Beauty at:
Website: http://www.eaglebeauty.com.sg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EagleBeauty

They are conveniently located at:

Chinatown Point
Chinatown point #02-25
Singapore 059413
Mon – Sat: 11:00AM – 08:30PM

Jurong East
Blk 135 Jurong Gateway Road
#02-329
Singapore – 600135
Mon – Sat: 11:00AM – 08:30PM
Sunday: 10:00AM - 06:00PM

People’s Park Centre
#02-75B People's Park Centre
101 Upper Cross Street
Singapore – 058357
Mon – Sat: 11:00AM – 08:30PM

Sunday: 11:00AM - 06:00PM
Tampines
Blk 406 Tampines St 41
#01-29
Singapore – 520406
Mon – Sat: 11:00AM – 08:30PM
Sunday: 10:00AM - 04:30PM
Toa Payoh
Blk 178 Toa Payoh
#01-228
Singapore 310178
Mon – Fri: 11:00AM – 09:00PM
Sat-Sun: 10:30AM - 07:30PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates. Brow embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few Sundays ago, I visited Nouri Face & Body Concepts to have 6D Eyebrow Embroidery done on my brows. Like most girls, I have always had 6D eyebrow embroidery

    ReplyDelete