Aug 12, 2013

Words in a Frame

It is the thought that counts especially when it comes to choosing a gift for birthday or housewarming. I have always wanted something that will bring delightful smiles to my friends. Hence I was very excited when I first came across this in 2011.

 Just paying an extra of SGD$5, they will ensure delivery by hand to the recipient. A lovely birthday surprise to a dear girlfriend. 

A wonderful housewarming keepsake. 

Words.in.Frames was established in October 2009. They specialize in creating  unique handmade frame gifts suitable for all occasions. The coloured styrofoam boards are specially imported from overseas. 

Do check them out on their blog: wordsinframes.blogspot.sg for the many beautiful designs or just email them at: sales@across.com.sg for any special requirements you may have. 

Their Range of Prices:


Very reasonably-priced for a customized piece of handmade craft. 

I will continue to support them for more frames for my friends;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment