Aug 5, 2013

I Love BB

After hearing so much raving about the Laneige Snow BB Cushion, I decided to try it myself. I chose a True Beige no:13, colour that fitted my fair skin tone. (There were a choice of four tones) 

 A box of BB Cushion comes with a refill at SGD$59. Korea is selling at approx SGD$45.

Upon trying it for the first time last month, I fell in love with it. It came with all the goodies you could ever imagine: natural coverage, sunblock (SPF 50++), sweat proof and whitening. 

Early in the morning look with BB Cushion. I managed to achieve this look in just 10 minutes!

Here's me still looking fresh on a gloomy Monday evening. 

Very ideal for the early rush hour when we just want a quick makeup. It instantly cools your skin down to 3 degrees Celsius, thus you can look good and stay fresh all day! Thumbs up for such superb creation. 






No comments:

Post a Comment